Relax and Renew With The Best Therapeutic Massage
We missed you so much and can’t wait to see you at Cranbury Massage. Our main focus is to keep you and every member of our team feeling safe, healthy, and supported during these difficult times. Please view our Covid-19 Waiver tab for details.
Covid-19 Information we will be asking you before your appointment:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100 degree or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- Have you traveled anywhere outside the state in the last two weeks?
- Have you had a loss of sense of taste or smell in the last two weeks?
- Can you exercise to get your heart rate and respiratory rate up without any problem?
- Have you had a new onset of muscle aches and pain since the emergence of the virus?
- Have you seen any marks, rashes, spots, bumps. or other lesions on your skin?
Whether you’re a massage connoisseur or a first timer, we can assure you that a massage at Cranbury Therapeutic Massage will not be your run-of-the-mill spa rubdown. Rather, we will provide a personalized session designed to meet your unique requirements — in short, a truly magical experience!
Our massage therapists are licensed and certified by some of the finest massage schools in the nation, averaging over 20 years of hands on professional experience. With training, expertise and advanced proficiency in a wide range of techniques we have the versatility to create a perfect session for each client.
Schedule an Appointment
Three simple ways!
2. Call Us During Business Hours 609-655-1801
3. Call Our 24-Hour Receptionist at 609-655-1801
press ‘1’ to leave a voicemail, or ‘2’ to schedule with a live receptionist
Gift Certificates are available for 60 min. and 90 min. sessions.They may be ordered conveniently online or by phone: 609-655-1801
Referral Discount: Refer a friend and you get $10 off your next session!
Hours & Info
We are located in the historic village of Cranbury in the De Hart Building circa 1845, across the street from the Post Office.
60 N. Main Street, Cranbury, NJ 08512
Free On-Street Parking is available
Hours by appointment:
Mon-Fri 9:30-6, Sat 8:30-12:30