We take great pride in taking care of our clients. If you have any concerns, comments or questions before or after your massage about any part of your visit we encourage you to let us know.
- Massage Therapy has been proven to have a very positive health benefit.
- It isn’t just for making yourself feel better, it’s good for you!
- Increases body awareness, great way to relax.
- Reduces sleep required.
- It feels good!!!
- Relieves muscle tension and relaxes muscle spasms.
- Increases blood supply and nutrients to the muscles.
- Helps eliminate waste matter from periods of inactivity.
- Increases flexibility and strength of joints.
- Maintains posture and body balance.
- Reduces muscular tension that could eventually cause structural problems.
- Promotes elimination of waste matter
- Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to body.
- Eases strain on heart by helping blood flow more easily throughout the body.
- Pushes the movement of lymph through the body which strengthens the immune system.
Respiratory & Nervous System
- Improves breathing patterns.
- Aids in the relief of respiratory difficulties like asthma and bronchitis.
- Can sedate or stimulate nerves depending on type of massage used.
- Balances the nervous system, thereby affecting all systems of the body.